28 October, 2012

Shop preview

I will finally update my Etsy shop again the coming time! Posing still isn't one of my talents, but it's all about the clothes, right? When I'm done with my exams, you will see some of these items (and also other ones!) appear in the shop:

1960s dress

1950s dress

1970s dress (actually comes with a belt, but I forgot about that when the picture was taken - smart move, I know)

NOS 1940s playsuit

  1960s dress

The shoes in the pictures are my new pair of 1940s sandals - I already owned another pair, but those were actually a bit too small, so I'll be selling them too.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say your blog is wonderful! All of your vintage finds are so cute! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Take a peek at my blog to find out more :-)
    xoxo Lindsay

    ReplyDelete